New Faculty Fellows Announced for Fall 2012
The OSU Mathematics Department recently announced new additions to the faculty for Fall 2012.
The following are new faculty fellows for Fall 2012:
- Sean Bowman, Low-dimensional Topology, Ph.D. Texas, 2012
- Detelin Dosev, Functional Analysis, Ph.D. Texas A&M, 2009
- Kwangho Choiy, Number Theory, Ph.D. Purdue, 2012
- Andrei Pavelescu, Group Theory, Ph.D. USC, 2012
- Jay Schweig, Combinatorics, Ph.D. Cornell, 2008
- Trent Schirmer, Geometric Topology, Ph.D. Iowa, 2012
These new faculty fellows will contribute to undergraduate student success with their knowledge about teaching and math gained through their varied experiences.